The Kansas Judicial Council cannot provide advice about specific case, which form to use, or how to fill out a form.
Here are some website that may help you.

Kansas Judicial Branch Self-Help Information

The self-help resources provided by the Kansas Judicial Branch is intended to help you find legal assistance and information, work with an attorney, and represent yourself in some legal matters.

Kansas Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service

The Kansas Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service may help you find an attorney. To receive a referral, complete this referral form.

Kansas Legal Services

Kansas Legal Services provides resources, links and several hotlines to help find the legal assistance you need. In addition, Kansas Legal Services provides civil legal advice and representation at no cost or at reduced fees to income eligible individuals. The Kansas Legal Services legal forms page also provides access to various legal forms and includes a simple interactive process for completing divorce and adult name change forms.

Kansas Bar Association (KBA)

The Kansas Bar Association provides resources, information, and legal forms on its website.

Kansas Law School Clinics

The Washburn Law Clinic provides free legal services to Shawnee County residents who cannot afford to hire private attorneys. (Eligibility is based on income.)
The KU Law Legal Aid Clinic provides legal services to low income clients in Lawrence Municipal Court and Douglas County District Court.

Kansas Statutes

The current Kansas Statutes can be found here or on the Kansas Legislature's website.

DCF Child Support Services

Information about DCF parentage and child support cases can be found at DCF Child Support Services.

Johnson County Law Library Forms

The Johnson County Law Library provides some forms, including, forms for divorce, registration of foreign judgment, and forms specific to the local court rules.

Johnson County District Court Help Center

The Johnson County District Court Help Center assists unrepresented litigants in court cases in Johnson County. However, the forms may be helpful as examples when drafting documents to use in other Kansas district courts. The Help Center provides examples of the following documents that the Judicial Council does not provide:

Shawnee County District Court Forms

The Shawnee County District Court provides a wide variety of forms for use in Shawnee county district court cases.

Sedgwick County District Court Forms & Family Law Self-Help Center

The Sedgwick County District Court provides a wide variety of forms for use in Sedgwick county district court cases. Sedgwick County District Court also provides a Family Law Self-Help Center to assist unrepresented litigants resolve their family law issues in Sedgwick County.