Legal Forms

The following forms are available for free to assist attorneys, judges, and individuals without an attorney. Some categories of forms include basic instructions, but the forms are not intended as a substitute for obtaining advice from an attorney. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHICH FORM YOU SHOULD USE OR HOW TO FILL IT OUT, PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY.

The Kansas Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service may help you find an attorney. To receive a referral, complete this referral form.


For a list of other websites with Kansas specific legal forms and information, visit our Other Kansas Form Resources page.

Eviction and Small Claims forms are under the Civil Actions category.

Please be advised that Judicial Council staff, Kansas Court Clerks and Court staff MAY NOT provide legal advice, recommend any specific course of legal action, assist in completion of any forms, advise on how a particular term or definition applies to a specific situation, interpret statutes or rules, or advise whether a particular statute or rule applies in a specific situation. They may not provide information kept confidential by statute or court rule nor may they recommend or advise concerning rules of evidence, witnesses, objections, or rulings. See Kansas Supreme Court Rule 1402.

Hyperlinks in forms are provided as a courtesy only. They are not directive and should not be relied upon. The hyperlinks and linked websites may or may not be up to date.

To view and print some of these documents you will need special software, available for free at Adobe Acrobat® Reader™.

These forms are for non-commercial use only. These forms are copyrighted by the Kansas Judicial Council and are provided free of charge. These forms cannot be sold, republished, or otherwise transferred from one person to another for compensation or other value without the Kansas Judicial Council’s express permission. If you paid a company for these forms, please contact the Attorney General’s consumer complaint hotline and the Kansas Judicial Council.