(785) 296-2498 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Pattern Jury Instructions for Kansas - Criminal 4th
The Pattern Instructions for Kansas - Criminal 4th contains pattern criminal jury instructions for Kansas felonies, instructions for selected misdemeanors, comments and notes on use. PIK - Criminal 4th is an excellent beginning point for research in the criminal law area, and use of the instructions has been strongly recommended by the Kansas Supreme Court.
- $150.00 + tax for printed version
- $85.00 + tax for CD-ROM (single user)
- Price for the yearly supplement varies
- Free online access for registered Kansas attorneys
- $85.00 for 1-yr. online subscription
To order a book, call (785) 296-2498 or email email@example.com.
The CD-ROM contains the text of the pattern instructions but does not contain tables, notes on use or comments. The instructions are provided in Microsoft Word to avoid the necessity of retyping them.
Supplements to PIK – Criminal 4th are published yearly.
The previous edition, PIK - Criminal 3d, is out of print, but is still available in PDF under archived publications.