Modification of Child Support

These forms may be used to modify an existing child support order. Read the Instructions for Motion to Modify Child Support to determine which forms you may need.

If you do not have an existing child support order, please contact an attorney or the Kansas Child Support Services.

If you have a question about the enforcement or termination of a child support order, contact an attorney, and/or the entity enforcing your order (i.e. the district court trustee or Kansas Child Support Services ).

Limited information about Income Withholding Orders (IWO) is available on the Kansas Child Support Services website.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AFTER READING THE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY. The Kansas Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service may help you find an attorney. To receive a referral, complete this referral form.

If you are unable to pay the filing fee, you may complete and submit a Poverty Affidavit. The judge will then determine whether you will be required to pay the fee.