Filing a Petition for Divorce

Read the Instructions for Filing Divorce in order to determine which forms you will need.
For more information, visit the Lawyer Referral Service provides answers to many questions such as how to find a lawyer, services available to the public, and the potential fees and costs involved. It may also allow you to talk with a lawyer who can answer your questions for only $2 per minute.

If you are unable to pay the docket fee, you may complete and submit a Poverty Affidavit. The judge will then determine whether you will be required to pay the fee.