(785) 296-2498 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The following bills were requested by the Judicial Council for introduction into the 2014 legislative session. To learn more about the legislative history of the bills, visit the Kansas Legislature's website.
- 2014 HB 2466 - A bill concerning electronic communications in administrative proceedings. This bill did not pass; however, the same bill passed in the 2015 legislative session as 2015 SB 19. See report.
- 2014 SB 259 - A bill regarding the state child death review board. The bill did not pass. See report.
- 2014 HB 2568 - A bill regarding the family law code. The bill was amended and passed as 2014 HB 2568. See report.
- 2014 HB 2588 - A bill regarding an alternative adjudication procedure. Other amendments were added to this bill but the bill's original contents were passed in 2014 S Sub for HB 2588. See report.
- 2014 SB 260 - A bill regarding vehicle liens. This bill did not pass. See report.
- 2014 SB 261 - A bill regarding trusts.This bill did not pass. See report.
(NOTE: Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ is needed to view the documents.)