(785) 296-2498 | email@example.com
The following bills were introduced at the request of the Judicial Council, and have been passed by the Legislature and signed by the Governor. To learn more about the legislative history of the bills, visit the Kansas Legislature's website.
- 2007 SB 76 - A bill relating to the transfer of certain personal property by affdavit, amending K.S.A. 59-1507b. See proposed bill and comment.
- 2007 SB 85 - A bill authorizing the Kansas Commission on Judicial Performance to hire retired judges and justices to perform services for the Commission on the same basis as "Senior Judges" are hired by the Judicial Branch.
- 2007 SB 269 - A bill relating to publication service in cases under the Kansas Code for Care of Children, amending K.S.A. 38-2237(e). comment.
- 2007 HB 2363 - A bill relating to the code of civil procedure, amending K.S.A. 60-206 and 60-256, and repealing K.S.A. 20-235 and 20-1036. See proposed bill and comment.